Signagelive tell us that it has collaborated with BrightSign to develop support for their latest Series 3 range of digital signage media players which will be launched at #DSE2017 this week.
Jason Cremins, CEO of Signagelive, told us “The initiative to integrate Signagelive with BrightSign Series 3 digital signage players is in response to market demand. We are impressed with the quality, features and performance of the Series 3 players. In our integration, we have ensured that those features and that performance is fully accessible to Signagelive users. We are particularly excited about B- Deploy, a powerful setup and provisioning feature that allows customers to setup and deploy a multitude of players all at once.”
To deliver BrightSign digital signage media player support, Signagelive has developed an optimised version of its HTML5 based solution, which is in used daily by 1,700+ digital signage networks worldwide. The combined BrightSign/Signagelive digital media player solution provides the functionality and performance required for enterprise grade digital signage, with key features including:
- Full Signagelive digital signage solution with fullscreen and multi-zone support
- Images, Videos, HTML5 web page support
- 100% support for scheduling including; recurrence, validity and tag based publishing
- Remote application updates for inline upgrades to the Signagelive BrightSign client
- Widget support – Over 500 Editable Templates, Clocks, Weather and Room Booking Templates
- Web Trigger support for event driven content playback
- Offline playback of all media, layouts, widgets and editable templates
- Proof of Play reporting of all media playback
- Extensive Developer APIs for media management, device monitoring, content publishing and reporting
BrightSign Series 3 digital signage media players powered by Signagelive are compatible with the recently launched Signagelive Marketplace, comprising 500+ plus pre-built digital signage pieces of content (ranging from layout backgrounds, editable templates, clocks and weather widgets to pre-built applications).
Built to deliver the editable content templates in the Signagelive Marketplace, the Signagelive Widget Development Framework enables resellers, developers and customers to build and publish custom HTML5 content and interactive experiences to BrightSign Series 3 digital signage media players.
In addition, BrightSign resellers and customers will be able to make use of the suite of developer APIs enabling code-level integration with Signagelive for; network and device monitoring, content management and publishing, and real time web triggers enabling contextual and dynamic content updates.
Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign added “The Signagelive team has put great effort into a very deep technical integration with our Series 3 players. Rather than just a simple port of HTML5, Signagelive has done the work to expose a broad range of our capabilities and technology for the end-user.”
At #dse2017 Signagelive can be found on booth #336, BrightSign are at booth #419.