I spent time last week at Quividi’s new offices in Paris; bigger, brighter, smarter and generally much, more suited for a company that to many, has seemingly spent ages in a ‘startup phase’, whereas in reality it’s a grown up business, the market leading company in audience measurement and with a solution that is used globally by all of the big brands in our industry.
CEO Ke-Quang Nguyen-Phuc told me a little more about how they were making the most of their time in Amsterdam next week at #ISE2018.
Unlike some folks who hold offsite hotel events during the week but do not fully participate, say on the show floor, Quividi are exhibiting in Hall 8 stand C319 as well as holding one of their now regular partner conferences.
The speaker line up for their Thursday morning event, entitled ‘Smart DOOH – Smart Location’ is actually pretty impressive – probably not surprising since Denis Gaumondie, now their CMO (since September 2016), has always had a fantastic track record of putting on events during his time as Founder Ooh-TV.
Those privileged enough to attend the event, will get to hear: –
- Stephen Gottlich, Senior Vice President ‑ Digital & Strategic Alliances, Gable
- Chip Harding, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Simon Malls
- Frank Krikhaar, Global CSR Director, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Peter Livesey, CEO, Esprit Digital
- Tim Hufford, Media Sales Director, Elan Group
- Marco Orlandi, Operations & Product innovation Manager – Media & Advertising, Grandi Stazioni Retail
Last year the event attracted well over 70+ people and we understand that this year, the event is also nearly full.
The conference is being held Thursday Feb 8, 2018 from 08:30 to 12:00 (CET) at the Hilton Amsterdam, 138 Apollolaan, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Netherlands. A registration page can be found here.