Registration for Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is open.
#DSE2019 will offer more than 95 educational opportunities, including 10 pre- and post-show events, 15 industry-specific peer networking luncheon discussion groups, 42 general conference sessions, 32 free on-floor workshops, and a program of study to ensure certification renewal in cooperation with the Digital Signage Experts Group.
New for 2019: –
• High-profile singular keynote on innovation (TBA)
• No tracks – sessions are designed to be action-oriented
• Peer networking luncheon discussion groups
• Sessions now timed to allow more time in the exhibit hall
• Friday All-Day Content Workshop
• Manufacturers’ training/user groups
• More focused on-floor workshop program featuring four pavilions
• More end user peer-presented case study conference sessions
• Streamlined pricing structure
Registration for any of the #DSE2019 educational conference sessions are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits.
#DSE2019 will be held March 26-29, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905.