A series of education workshops across four tracks will be presented at the 2019 OAAA\Geopath OOH Media Conference + Expo, to be held May 20-22 at the Aria Las Vegas.
The workshops, proposed and presented by out of home advertising industry experts, will consist of panels to address analytics, business insights, data, and thought leadership in relation to today’s OOH methods and trends.
There are four tracks with 12 Workshops in total…
- The Analytics track will examine platforms and systems that are streamlining transactional processes to provide deeper insights about the efficacy of the OOH medium.- Geopath Update
– Fingertips to a Keyboard: A Programmatic OOH Debate
– Programmatic OOH Success Cases
- The Business Insights track will probe contemporary business tactics and observe valuable proof-points to show how the OOH industry can best compete in today’s competitive media environment.- The State of Global OOH Advertising
– Navigating the Client-Agency-Media Dynamic
– Sales Craft: Curiosity Based Conversations
- The Data track will explore how rich information can unlock important knowledge about OOH that leads to better results for customers.- OOH Attribution Success Cases
– Leveraging OOH and Mobile Data in a Physical World
– Rethinking the OOH Marketplace
- The Thought Leadership track will highlight critical thinking and fresh ideas presented by some of the OOH industry’s most respected leaders and visionaries.- Buyside: A Perspective from the OOH Specialists
– Creating Mind-Blowing Consumer Experiences
– A Creative’s Guide to ROI… Make it POP!
Workshops will be held on Tuesday, May 21 from 1:30 – 4:30 pm PT. A full workshop schedule with panelists and presenters is available for download here . Workshops and panelists are subject to change.
Further information and registration for the conference is available here .