Sir Martin Sorrell is a global business legend who founded WPP, the world’s largest and most powerful advertising, media and marketing company.
Today, he is again shaking up the industry with his new company, S4 Capital.
With the recent acquisition of MediaMonks and other business developments, S4 is already fulfilling its mission is to create a new era, new media solution embracing data, content and technology for global, multi-national, regional and local clients and millennial-driven brands.
The Video Everywhere Summit is the industry’s largest one-day omnichannel event covering how brands are utilizing all media types to engage consumers and once again is the centrepiece of New York Digital Signage Week (Oct. 14-18).
An excited Barry Frey, DPAA President & CEO, told us “We are honored that Sir Martin Sorrell has agreed to share his unique and incredibly valuable insights with everyone attending our Video Everywhere Summit. He will no doubt make some news, and we can’t wait to take it all in from our ringside seats.”
In addition to Sir Martin Sorrell, speakers at the 2019 Video Everywhere Summit will include:
· Tim Castree, North America CEO, GroupM
· Briana O’Dea, Director, Digital Operations, Dell
· Bevin Maguire, VP Communications, IBM
· John Osborn, CEO, OMD
· Dan Salzman, Global Head of Media, Analytics and Insights, HP
· Emily Maxey, VP, Global Marketing, Adidas
· Laura Martin, M.D. Media Analyst, Needham & Co.
· Michael Bassik, CEO, Assembly
· Christine Walton, Global B2B Paid Media Lead, Intel
· Brian Stelter, Host, CNN’s “Reliable Sources”
· Brian Rohaly, Brand, Creative & Media Lead, Circle K
· Alby Skrelji, Programmatic Lead, Pernod Ricard
· Steve Brown, tech futurist
· Jonathon McKenzie, Senior Director, Data Strategy, Turner
· Eric Asche, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Truth Initiative
· Andreas Soupliotis, Founder/CEO, Hivestack
· Michael Provenzano, CEO, Vistar Media
· Lucie Fink, social media influencer