Moving Walls Group, a Singapore-headquartered advertising technology provider, and indeed, an #AdTECH company that has been making a lot of waves these past few months; US Patent Granted  (May 14, 2020), Quadrant Partnership  (June 5, 2020), Ahoy’s #AdTECH Platform acquisition  (June 1, 2020) to name just a few, are looking for a Head of Sales (US).
The Ministry of New Media is currently discussing with the Group, the quickest and best way to get AdTECH: OOH – Singapore  up and running in April 2021.
The job description is pasted below as-is…
Who are Moving Walls:
We Move Walls To Measure, Reach, and Influence Real People in Physical Spaces
The digital disruption of out-of-home advertising has presented us with an opportunity for innovation and leadership. We use data and technology to design media solutions that empower our clients to measure, reach and influence consumers in the real world. In simple terms, we have created the industry platform for Outernet.
Our proficiency in these fields has led to us being recognised with more than 25 global and regional awards for media innovation, technology, and business leadership.
Why join us?
Don’t be afraid to give up the good in order to get the great. When we challenge status quo, we walk into uncharted waters. Mistakes are inevitable when you are a risk-taker. But mistakes are what success is made of.
We want you to:
- Drive achievement of Moving Walls sales objectives, including sales volume, channel development and management, new business development and management of existing revenue streams.
- Development and monitoring of the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for US
- Develop and execute strategic plan & roadmap to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base in US
- Develop and execute all key growth sales strategies for US, tactics and action plans required for multiple teams, to achieve Moving Walls’ financial targets
- Work collaboratively with local team and international teams
- Five years management level experience
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong understanding of customer workflows, business models and critical drivers of our clientele
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Good understanding of US business environment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Past experience with technology companies with good understanding of industry terminologies
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org