Quividi‘s APAC Online Conference takes place tomorrow, Tuesday December 8, 2021. They have invited industry leaders to envision the future of DOOH & In-Store Media and the crucial role of real-time data which will help navigate the ‘New Normal’.
They will discuss the data stack that marketers are building to successfully engage with shoppers through contextualised content, measure and optimise their campaigns in real-time, monetise their screens to third-party advertisers with the same performance standards as online, and keep the finger on consumers’ pulse.
Speakers include: –
- Matt Bushby, Managing Director ANZ & SEA, Hivestack
- Joe Copley, MD, Europe & APAC, Seedooh
- Olivier Delangre, CEO, Amoobi
- Cedric Delzenne, Managing Director APAC, 55
- YF Huang, CEO for International Operations, PilotTV
- Ichiro T. Jinnai, President & CEO, Liveboard
- Cassandra Thomas-Smith, Business Intelligence & Data Expert (former-Postercope Exec)
- Angela Greenwood, Director, Acquisition & Customer Marketing, Optus
- Leo Kivijarv, Executive Vice President / Research, PQMedia
- Srikanth Ramachandran, CEO & Founder, Moving Walls
- Michele Low Richards, Senior Manager, Digital Operations, Clear Channel Singapore
- William Sam, Head of Tech Consulting Software, Samsung
- Franck Vidal, Asia-Pacific Director, Adcity (Havas)
- Matt Ward, General Manager, IoT Retail, Banking, Hospitality & Education Sales, Intel Corporation
- Amanda Woo, Chief Development Officer (CDO), Clear Channel Singapore
It takes place Tuesday December 8, 2020 between 14:30pm to 18:30pm SGT / 06:30am to 10:30 am GMT. Registration is open and can be found here.
#ff @ClearChannelSG @tomcas @55fiftyfive55 @cedricdelzenne @HavasAPAC @seedoohplatform @coppuz @hivestack @Inteliot @MattWard_10 @amoobi @odelangre @valmorganAUS