Reflect Systems has announced a myriad of new features that will help businesses better develop and manage their digital signage strategies driven by the creation of fresh and engaging content.
Lee Summers, CEO at Reflect said “This will be a game-changer for companies looking to improve their digital communications. For most organisations, managing a signage network can be overwhelming, and developing and refreshing content in a timely manner has been a challenge. Xperience provides a way to ensure a high degree of content quality that is brand-right, and makes it easy for anyone to create and publish content—from the corporate communications team to associates at individual locations.”
Reflect Xperience is a reimagined way to access and use ReflectView, Reflect’s premiere platform for enterprise-class digital signage. Xperience is powered by an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that can be accessed anywhere from a web browser. It provides users a simplified approach for creating and publishing locally relevant content, while maintaining centralized control of the overall content program.
Xperience provides an intuitive, compelling user interface with features including:
- Messages – a new content creation and publishing feature introduced as part of Xperience. Messages provides a simple but powerful publishing workflow for inputting and activating quick-hit digital signage content including text and images for immediate playback on targeted digital screens.
- Templates for rendering data as content visualizations in real-time. Templates can be created in advance then dynamically populated with data to deliver high production value experiences with less effort than ever before.
- Screen Grouping & Management – enabling organizations to open up ReflectView to more users who leverage the Xperience interface to easily access and manage groups of digital signage displays.
- Localized Control – lets Xperience users create and manage targeted messaging and content, and publish easily to selected groups of digital signage screens.
The Spark Framework will provide:
- SDK and API access to ReflectView components, allowing for real-time querying of digital signage network location and other information beneficial to power dynamic apps
- Data Feed management, which can be used to efficiently distribute data and content updates to Spark apps via ReflectView
- Developer Documentation
- Best Practices & Guidance from Reflect teams including strategy, creative, and development
- Examples and Reference Applications
- Enhanced support for BrightSign
Reflect is also announcing new features and functionality for BrightSign digital signage media players. Network migration and onboarding utilities provide support for easily configuring and adding BrightSign players to a ReflectView-powered network. Also, ReflectView now includes support for importing, distributing, and playing content presentations developed using BrightAuthor. This allows for BrightSign customers and partners to leverage their BrightAuthor presentations on Reflect-powered systems.
Included in Reflect’s Winter 2021 release is a new feature for AdLogic, Reflect’s digital signage advertising automation platform, that will help users better manage and optimize their available advertising inventory. The new inventory management capabilities will offer customers quick access to advertising inventory insights that highlight available space more efficiently than was previously possible.