DPAA, the leading global trade marketing association connecting out-of-home (OOH) media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital, has announced speakers and agenda for its first ever Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Digital Out-of-Home Event taking place tomorrow, June 24, 2021 from 1pm to 3pm ET.
Speakers sharing case studies and presentations at the event include:
- Will Dunn, Brand Manager, Kleenex® Brand
- Julia Hartono, Sr. Associate Brand Manager, Kleenex® Brand
- Yolanda Angulo, Director, Customer Marketing, Mondelez International
- Elizabeth Twersky, VP, Digital and Data Solutions, Horizon Media
- Jill Rothenhauser, Group Director, Rapport Worldwide
- Maureen McCloskey, Managing Director, Kinetic Worldwide
- Norm Chait, Group Director Sales, OOH | Ubimo, A Quotient Brand
- Joseph Dressler, General Manager, Quotient
- Gilad Amitai, VP Agency Partnerships and Head of National Media & Platforms, Quotient
Barry Frey, President & CEO, DPAA told us “We are pleased to be holding this event with our member Ubimo, A Quotient Brand. Their location intelligence has been a powerful component in telling the story of consumers returning via Some Good DOOH News distributed by DPAA. This CPG event is a must attend for anyone involved in the sales and marketing of consumer-packaged goods, especially in today’s environment”.
Discussions and use cases at the event will address the following topics: the role of DOOH in reaching the CPG consumer, how CPG marketers can use DOOH to drive and measure impact, successful strategic programmatic buying and sophisticated targeting techniques.