We were never expecting that many events during New York Digital Signage Week (October 11-15, 2021) to be sold out or perhaps even close to capacity but organisers of events that week and indeed ourselves have been pleasantly surprised.
Here is the rest of the ticket availability:-
- The sale of VIP Passes is now closed
- Lunch with Samsung which kicks off New York Digital Signage Week is now closed .
- Registration is closed  for the full day DPAA Video Everywhere Summit on Tuesday October 12
- Moynihan Train Hall Tour starting at 16:00 on Wednesday October 13, 2021 with an ANC Happy Hour at a nearby roof terrace immediately after. A very few tickets are available here .
- There is a wait list  for OpenEYE GLOBAL’S #XUSC ‘Night Cap’ takes place 17:00 – 20:00 on Wednesday October 13 but is as usual, already SOLD OUT.
- Digital Signage New York (DSNY) a tabletop trade show similar to what Showstoppers and Pepcom style events are for the press takes place all day Thursday October 14, 2021. A number of simple tables, nothing fancy but with quite a few exhibits (Captivate Scan  for example will be exhibiting). It is open to all AV industry professionals. Registration is advised and can be found here .
- AdTECH: OOH – New York was sold out the last time the event was held in Manhattan so if automation, programmatic or AdTECH interest you then don’t delay in registering. This event runs in the morning of Thursday October 14, 2021 alongside DSNY (above). Registration is available here .
- The Plug-in to Exertis Pro AV & Tech Tour takes place on Friday October 15 between 10:00 and 14:00. Registration for that is available here .
To mark the tenth anniversary of New York Digital Signage Week, the DailyDOOH Gala awards this year is being held during New York Digital Signage Week  on Thursday October 14 at Hotel Edison in Times Square.