SageNet, a Tulsa-based managed network services, cybersecurity and digital signage provider, has announced a new suite of integrated SageVIEW™ Digital Signage solutions.
The new suite of services is the result of SageNet’s acquisition earlier this year of digital signage provider Convergent. The acquisition enhanced SageNet’s digital signage offerings by combining Convergent’s content creation and integration capabilities and Digital Signage as a Service (DSaaS) offering with SageNet’s robust managed digital signage services platform.
The enhanced SageVIEW platform is a services-driven, best-in-breed digital signage ecosystem that combines decades of leadership in digital signage and network connectivity with deep vertical market expertise.
With the integration of the two companies’ extensive capabilities complete, SageNet now offers retailers, agencies and brands one of the industry’s most comprehensive place-based digital experience platforms. The new SageVIEW ecosystem consists of four solution suites offered à la carte, turnkey or as DSaaS, which includes hardware, software and services for a flat monthly fee:
- SageVIEW Impact™ leverages hyper-targeted media signage to connect retailers with consumers in three specialty areas: In-store, Outdoor (drive-thru, curbside, pumpside, EV) and Menu boards.
- SageVIEW Inspire™ combines motivational content with site-specific business information sourced from internal systems, to inspire employee engagement in the workplace and drive increased sales, improved operational performance and stronger employee retention.
- SageVIEW Experience Labs™ is a team of dedicated creatives, technologists and application specialists applying digital engagement best-practices to achieve a company’s business objectives with content development, data integration, interactivity and analytics.
- SageVIEW Services™ is the core of the SageVIEW ecosystem and what truly differentiates SageVIEW from traditional hardware or software-driven approaches.
- SageVIEW Professional Services, centered in SageNet’s National Logistic Center, gets clients to Day 1 with design, configuration, test and turn-up, and installation services.
- SageVIEW Managed Services ensure a sustainable and scalable ongoing digital experience, with system management, monitoring, maintenance, field support, analytics and optimization.
- The SageVIEW solution suites are further tailored to five distinct markets: C-store, QSRs, Banks/Credit Unions, Retail and Brands/CPG within the retail environment.
SageNet CEO Brad Wise said “We created SageVIEW after asking customers what they really wanted to accomplish with place-based digital experiences. Now we have all the pieces in place to offer everything they asked for – a services-first digital experience that is engaging and resilient. From design to deployment and monitoring to maintenance, this new SageVIEW ecosystem frees companies to focus on their business objectives while we take care of the systems and services that make the signage network work.”
SageNet has more than 30 years of experience providing a broad range of managed network, cybersecurity and digital signage services to the retail industry, from primary and back-up networks, merchant connectivity and PCI compliant networks to customized networking technology solutions – all optimized to meet the needs of multi-site operations.