There are plenty of free presentations and panel discussions taking place during New York Digital Signage Week. On the afternoon of Thursday October 14, 2021 David Weinfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Screenverse is chairing a panel discussion entitled ‘What’s Next For AdTECH?’ which will feature: –
- Chris Allison, Director, Programmatic Partnerships, Vistar Media
- Nick Bennett, Vice President of Partnerships, Place Exchange
- Kate Goldvasser, Head of Programmatic, AdQuick
- Karim Kanji, Sales Director, North America, Broadsign
Some of the topics which will be discussed are: –
- How programmatic DOOH continues to evolve (pre-COVID, during COVID, post-COVID)
- Point solutions and omni-channel DSPs/SSPs: Will DOOH follow a similar evolutionary path to other digital channels that are now largely programmatic
- How much of the DOOH market can programmatic really capture?
- Why hasn’t anyone cracked the code on local advertising and programmatic DOOH? Will an existing player unlock this market opportunity?
- pDOOH in the US vs. pDOOH Globally: Are their growth and evolutionary paths the same, or will they diverge based on unique dynamics in each geographic market?
The panel discussion will take place during the DSNY Table Top Trade Show and you will need to register for that (don’t worry, it’s free) to gain access.
DSNY is an intimate mini-exhibition space designed to facilitate that all important networking during a trade show and will give AV, LED, Digital Signage, Out of Home and AdTECH professionals the all too rare opportunity for face-to-face meetings with suppliers, customers and friends in a safe, relaxed, non-hurried environment. There you will be able to meet and network with Captivate, DSE, the Digital Signage Federation, Glissner, Navori, Vistar Media, Screenverse, Quividi and more.
Here is the full list of presentations and panel discussions including (this one) during the Thursday afternoon…
- 14:00 – 14:45 Get Some Standards: OpenRTB, Recent & Upcoming Guidelines and What They Mean for OOH. A panel discussion chaired by Leslie Lee, Vice President Marketing, Vistar Media
- 15:00 – 15:45 Hidden Forces Driving M&A: Boidman’s 2021 Deal Insights and 2022 Forecast | Mark Boidman, Managing Director, Head of Media & Tech Services – Investment Banking, Solomon Partners
- 16:00 – 16:45 What’s Next For AdTECH? A panel discussion chaired by David Weinfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Screenverse