DPAA, the global trade marketing association, driving the digitization of out-of-home (OOH) media and its growing role in the Omnichannel mix, today announced that early results of its Canadian Omnichannel Decision Makers Study will be announced at the association’s Canada Summit on June 16 to be held in-person at the Scotiabank Theater in Toronto. Information and registration for the event can be found here.
The study surveys brands and agencies on their perceptions, knowledge and plans for using the out of home medium. The study was developed in partnership with Rogers Sports & Media and was conducted by Advertiser Perceptions.
“The DPAA Omnichannel Decision Makers Study is the standard for gauging how brands and agencies view Digital Out of Home and its latest innovations,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO, DPAA. “We are pleased to be bring this study to the Canadian market by surveying Canadian brands for the first time.”
In addition to the study, case studies, fireside chats and new data on the Canadian market’s recovery will be will be presented at the Summit. Speakers for at the Summit include:
- Brenda Woods, VP, Marketing, Visa Canada
- Kevin Johnson, CEO, GroupM Canada
- Trinh Tham, CMO, Harry Rosen
- Scott Woodgate, VP, Canada, BetMGM
- Tammy Sadinsky, SVP, Head of Brand & Marketing, CIBC
- Nikki Stone, EVP, Managing Director, Publicis Media (Zenith)
- Kevin McDonald, CEO, Kinetic Worldwide – Canada
- Brandon Kirk, VP, Client Solutions, Rogers Sports & Media
- Vanessa Benefield, SVP Media Sales, Cineplex Media
- Christina Ogrodnick, VP, Commercial & Residential Development, Pattison Outdoor
- Ben Bookbinder, Managing Director, Canada, Hivestack
- Scott Mitchell, Managing Director, Canada, Vistar Media
- Nicolette Leonardis, VP & Co-founder, Vertical Impression
“We are pleased to be a partner for this important work,” said Brandon Kirk, VP, Client Solutions, Rogers Sports & Media. “We look forward to sharing initial results with the OOH community at the June 16 Summit.”
Much like its sister study, the Canadian Media Decision Makers Study is expected to have great impact on the DOOH industry and give critical guidance to DPAA members on the needs of brands and agencies. Strategies on increasing share of DOOH in the omnichannel mix have been brought to light in previous US versions.