Sony Electronics’ Second Annual AV Tech Expo will be held during New York Digital Signage Week on both Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12.
Rich Ventura, Vice President of B2B, Sony Electronics told us “After the success of our inaugural AV Tech Expo, we’ve expanded our presence to create an all-inclusive experience that highlights not only Sony but key players in the display space who enable powerful turn-key digital signage solutions,” said “This comprehensive event allows the ProAV community to come together to engage with each other, hear some exciting new audio products, as well as see some of the latest visual innovations and partnerships, in a city known for its commanding use of display technologies.”
Highlights of Sony’s AV Tech Expo include:
- A selection of the latest 4K Professional BRAVIA Displays with crisp detail and rich, vibrant colors
- The immersive Crystal LED video wall with spectacularly high brightness
- Laser projectors that provide detailed, high-contrast images with rich colors
- Demonstrations and integrated solutions from key alliance partners including Appspace, Crestron, Korbyt, Navori Labs, Peerless-AV, Skykit, Spectrio and TSI Touch
- New technology announcements to take place during the event
The AV Tech Expo will take place at Sony Corporation, 25 Madison Ave, New York, NY, Floor 27.
Tuesday, October 11 – 9:00am – 4:00pm/ET
Wednesday, October 12 – 9:00am – 3:00pm/ET
#ff @appspace @Creston @Navori @NAVORILabs @PeerlessAV @TweetSpectrio @TSItouch @WeAreSkykit