DPAA, the global trade marketing association driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media and its role in the omnichannel mix, announced the third Digital Out-of-Home CPG Event with strategic partner Quotient (NYSE: QUOT).
“Each year our streaming conferences with Quotient have been huge successes, and many of our brand and agency partners asked for more,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA. “We are excited to showcase our biggest agenda yet. This is another must-attend event for all involved in CPG and media industries.”
Speakers and case studies/presentations at the event will include:
- Yolanda Angulo – Director, Customer Marketing, Mondelēz International
- Mary Katherine Woltz – Director, Media Connections, Danone
- Jess Chappell – SVP, Managing Director Digital and Out-of-Home, Evergreen Trading
- Andrew Weinstein – Director, RapportWW
- Amie Owen – US Head of Commerce, UM Worldwide
- Dan Dawson – Chief Creative Officer, Grand Visual
- Al Dejewski – VP of Marketing, MilkPEP
- Barry Frey – CEO, DPAA
- Michael Burgi – Sr. Editor, Media Planning & Buying, Digiday
- Matt Krepsik – CEO, Quotient
- Norm Chait – RVP, DOOH and Social, Quotient
- Susan Cho – Head of Agency and Programmatic Sales, Quotient
- Mitchell Killian – VP, Strategy & Insights, Quotient
- Karen Chan – Sales Director, Quotient
- Leslie Weigandt – Sales Director, DOOH, Quotient
- Matt Sahadi – Sales Director, Quotient
This year’s program will spotlight industry experts from leading CPG brands and agencies as they share their success stories with DOOH and the latest innovations in the channel, including dynamic creative, increased measurement and interactive screens.
“We are delighted to return this year bigger and better than ever with an inspiring lineup of speakers featuring top brands, their agencies and technology partners,” said Susan Cho, Head of Agency and Programmatic Sales at Quotient. “DOOH continues to evolve as a focus of interest from CPG advertisers across the industry. Viewers will get an opportunity to hear from these industry leaders and learn what’s next for the future of media.”
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital media and promotions technology company for advertisers, retailers and consumers. Their omnichannel platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales.
Quotient partners with leading advertisers, publishers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv.
The virtual event will take place on June 7 at 11 a.m. ET. Registration is now open here.