In May Chris Curtis and Kevin Faciane broke the news that GoVision LLC would once again return to its independent roots by purchasing the company back from ANC.
It has now announced the elevation of six long-time veterans of its management team who will be counted upon to help solidify and expand GoVision’s leadership role in the hyper-competitive industry going forward.
- Jeff Williams – Joined GoVision in 2007 and has served as VP, Operations since 2016. Promoted to Senior VP, Operations.
- Kristy Johnston – Hired in 2007, Johnston has served as VP, Finance since 2021. Elevated to Chief Financial Officer.
- Brett Amman – Has helped guide the company’s golf division since 2008. Promoted from VP, Golf to Senior VP, Golf.
- Steven Myrick – Has served as Senior Manager, HR since 2022. Now assumes role as VP, People & Administration.
- Patrick Carlile – Started his GoVision tenure in 2017 and most recently served as Senior Director Live Event Sales. Promoted to VP, Sports & Entertainment.
- Brad Merriman – Joined GoVision’s sales team in 2013. Elevated from Director, Sales to VP, Business Development & Projects.
“Outstanding. Invaluable. Unfailingly loyal. I could go on, but suffice it to say that these six individuals are our MVPs and, as such, are richly deserving of their most recent promotions,” said Kevin Faciane, GoVision’s CEO & Partner. “Chris and I are fully aware that GoVision would not be in the enviable position it’s in today without the contributions of these talented executives. We’re so grateful they’ve stayed with us so long – since before the sale to Learfield, throughout the last six years, and now as we bring the band back together again – and we can’t wait to see where this team takes us in the years ahead.”
GoVision’s executive team is embarking on its next phase of growth and the company will be building on its unique ability to provide ‘Experience Unrivaled’ in live sporting, music and corporate events – both through its rental of large-scale LED video displays, as well as fixed installations. Several high-profile projects will be announced in the coming weeks.