DOOH Expo, London 2010 #DOOHExpo is the digital out of home marketplace event for advertisers, agencies and media owners running alongside the highly successful Screen media expo event #ScreenMediaExpo in London in May next year.
Screen Media Expo Europe of course returns in 2010 for its fifth anniversary year with new dates, a new venue, an exclusive Digital out-of-Home (DOOH) show-within-a-show, and the most thought and discussion-provoking education programme yet devised.
Taking place 5-6 May 2010 at London’s Earls Court, Screen Media Expo will be the focal point in the European and International digital signage and DOOH media calendar. BroadSign and Samsung are this year’s Screen Media Expo title sponsors with Intel and Scala as silver sponsors.
Mark Pigou, Director, Screen Events Ltd. told us “The enhanced, two-pronged expo approach is already attracting huge industry attention”
He added “New exhibitors have signed up and many veterans have increased their investment showing positive signs of industry recovery and growth in 2010. Visitor volume is projected to reach 5,000 from over 70 countries, and we anticipate that over 130 exhibiting companies will be engaging and doing business on the show floor.”
We see that the Imperative Group have done a fantastic job (partnering with Screen Media Expo Europe 2010) creating an intelligently structured and detailed two-day learning programme consisting of three channels: –
- Channel 1: Screen Science – The marketing, media and commercial value strand
- Channel 2: On Screen – The content strategy, creation, delivery and development strand
- Channel 3: Screen Feed – The mechanisms, operations, processes, products and services required to deliver and manage screen media networks
- Channel 1: Futureology – A practical look into the technologies, approaches and methods that will shape the screen media and OOH markets in the coming years
- Channel 2: The Smallest Screen – The influence of mobile handsets, how they will change the game tomorrow and how we prepare
- Channel 3: The Green Standard – This channel examines the long term ecological benefits of digital media and how to reconcile the benefit of pixels over paper
And that’s not all, on 6th May also within DOOH Expo, the 2nd Annual European DOOH Media Summit will take place in association with Media Week.
This year, the emphasis will be on international DOOH perspectives featuring lively case studies and presentations from leading brands, agencies, contractors and suppliers.
Themes include: DOOH’s impact on integration of media, DOOH in 2009 and 2010 predictions, Buying DOOH, Promoting DOOH’s new frontiers and Creativity and DOOH.
We can’t wait!