There are lots of good and interesting speakers lined up for the ISE DOOH Business conference on the Monday and Tuesday of next week and it would be unfair of us to pick out those that we are MOST looking forward to but you just know that we are going to don’t you?
Here’s our particular picks on day 1…
- 10:15 – 10:45 Dirk Hülsermann, President OVAB Europe “OVAB Europe – Strategic Changes of the European DOOH Industry”
- 15:30 – 16:00 Eric Penot, Digital Media Director JCDecaux S.A. “Digital: An Evolution, still not a Revolution”
- 16:00 – 16:30 Tom Goddard, Executive Chairman of Digicom “Digicom: making the case for independent networks”
- 17:00 – 17:30 Erol Vekil, Sales and General Management Executive GestureTek “Advances in Gesture Control for the DOOH Market: Using Multi-Touch, Immersion, 3D Vision, Face Tracking and Hand Tracking in Digital Signage”
And a few from day 2…
- 09:45 – 10:15 Jose Avalos, Digital Signage Director Intel Corporation “Intel Solutions for Digital Signage”
- 10:15 – 11:00 Patrick Quinn, CEO PQ Media “Changes in the Media Landscape – PQ Media Global Digital Out-of-Home Media Forecast”
- 11:30 – 12:00 Bret Baas, Manager Rai Live “Digital Signage at the Amsterdam RAI – A High Value Service for Visitors and Exhibitors”
There will be a screen in the conference venue following the twitter hashtag #DOOHBizConf so folks in the room will be able to keep up with the outside world’s view of the event.
You never know we might even twitter about it as well from within 😉