Scala have announced they they will exhibit at the event its new Scala Release 5.1 software that supports Windows® 7.
There will also be several of Scala’s technology partners on hand to showcase hardware solutions at the booth as well as a myriad of other technology companies…
- IAdea Corp.: Maker of low-cost media appliances and photo frames that connect to Scala.
- MediaVue Systems: Offers a compact fanless digital signage Player optimized for Scala
- Blue Chip Technology: Creators of Vario L3 slim-line PC based Players
- iBase: Manufacturer of small form factor PC Players
- Advantech: European distributor of IAdea based players and PC based players
- AOpen: Providing PCs that are used in the Scala booth at ISE
- Kalkmann Audio: Developer of speakers designed for digital signage networks
- Tovis: Maker of high-tech LCD monitors for digital signage applications
- Utouch: Developer of touch-sensitive display screens and overlays