On our last visit state-side we realised that the American coined term “Marketing At Retail” had gained a lot of traction and was a term that was here to stay – it’s probably better than ‘point of purchase’ in describing the myriad of things that can be done in retail (not just digital signage of course).
The quotes from these folks are all worth a read, though not sure what relevance some of their companies have to the retail world…
- JOHN GREENING, Sector Head, Advertising; Associate Professor, Northwestern University
- DON FASICK, Director, New Business Development Commercial Products, LG Electronics
- LOU GIACALONE, SVP Digital, Worldwide, Titan Worldwide
- LYLE BUNN, Principal & Strategy Architect, BUNN Co.
- TOM NIX, VP and General Manager of Dynamax Technologies Ltd.
- JEFF COLLARD, President, Omnivex
- JIM CURRIE, President, LevelVision
- CHRIS HEAP, Director, The Imperative Group