Some interesting finalists in the the Digital Signage Expo 2010 Content Awards not least because most of them look like software vendors rather than true content agencies BUT hey that’s down to who enters…
- Visix Inc. for content created for Reeve Union – UW Oshkosh
- LocaModa Inc. for content created for Zoom Media & Marketing
- PlayNetwork for content created for Genesco
- St. Joseph Content – Alchemy for content created for Dunkin Donuts
- Wireless Ronin Technologies for content created for ARAMARK
- X2O Media for content created for PSAV & X2O Media
We are told that a panel of four judges voted to recognize select nominees in recognition of their creation of innovative and compelling content for the purpose of providing information or education, promoting products or services, or creating a unique experience.
Richard Lebovitz, editorial and education director for DSE told us “Many factors figure into a successful digital signage deployment, but at the end of the day, it’s what appears on the screen that matters”
He added “Relevant, contextual content is a prerequisite for any digital signage, whether in a corporate lobby, a retail store or public square.”
More than 50 companies competed in this year’s Content Awards we believe.