Continuing our series of updates on presentations and workshops that we think should not be missed at #ScreenMediaExpo and #DOOHExpo in May in London this one is a definite MUST ATTEND for anyone involved with networks that do or want to do anything with media sales and advertising.
In a rare double act James Davies and Adam Cherry from Posterscope will be running a workshop entitled ‘Maximising the appeal of DOOH to advertisers and media buyers‘ on day one; May 5th – 11.30 am to 1.00 pm.
What you will learn…
- Some key global trends & differences
- Consumer-centric insights and their influence on DOOH media
- How advertisers have taken advantage of DOOH innovation
- What an OOH communications agency expects from DOOH operators
Why you should attend
A unique opportunity to seek personalised advice from the market leading OOH agency as to how to market your digital products to advertisers and media agencies
Who should attend
- Sales houses/vendors
- Technologists with an interest in media
- (Anyone looking to generate advertising revenue from DOOH)
- 30 minute presentation from Posterscope
- 60 minute Q&A – your opportunity to seek advice and opinion from a media agency perspective on topics of your choosing
- James Davies – Posterscope Board Director, Director of Hyperspace
- Adam Cherry – Worldwide Digital Development Manager. Hyperspace & Posterscope.
For more information click here