Digital Signage Federation (DSF), the independent not-for-profit trade organization serving the digital signage industry, has now posted committee positions at www.digitalsignagefederation.org and is inviting interested DSF members to sign up online.
The interim Board of Directors has approved an initial list of five committees that include:
- Advocacy/Outreach Committee to identify programs and activities that have an external focus to improve the visibility, understanding and appreciation of the digital signage industry and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors for position statements.
- Budget/Finance Committee to assist the Board of Directors with the DSF financial policies and strategy, including review of the annual operation budget.
- Education Committee dedicated to creating and disseminating an educational program that will result in member companies operating more professionally, productively, profitably and responsibly.
- Legislative/Government Affairs Committee to develop programs to support the advancement of digital signage rights and improve legislation, regulations, codes and standards that affect the sale and use of digital signage and interactive technologies.
- Membership Committee to provide guidance on efforts to recruit and retain members to the organization, and recommends programs, services and benefits to promote the overall interests of the digital signage industry.
Rich Cooley, Chairman of the Digital Signage Federation told us “Now is the time for proactive organizations to sign up for committees where they have an interest and help shape the future of our DS industry. Those who have not yet joined the DSF should do so now to be in a position to vote to elect the new permanent Board of Directors in the next few months and be part of the DSF’s exciting growth, which now numbers over 280 members in 21 countries.”
Not only are the committee descriptions available online but members can now also use the online membership directory to update their company profile, upload their company logo and description and download the DSF logo to post on their own websites.
For more information, or to join the Digital Signage Federation and sign up for open committee positions, visit www.digitalsignagefederation.org. The DSF’s Executive Director, John Johnson can also be reached at 571-215-3028.