Described in their own words on the web site as a “a web-based workflow tool for managing the specification and trafficking of copy for digital out-of-home campaigns in the UK” Accelerator, which can be seen here  (unless they take it down before any official launch) is we believe is a joint venture between Kinetic Worldwide and Grand Visual.
For our distribution work we have used a combination of DailyDOOH.net  and revx  – the latter being much our preferred platform because of the workflow, built-in markup tools and the transcoding features (movie files are converted to flash to allow online viewing so no need to download a huge file just to see it wasn’t what you wanted or was incorrect).
The web site describes the system’s key features as…
- Capturing campaign details
- Notifying all parties / agencies of booked media schedule, formats and relevant specifications
- Receiving and distributing DOOH copy
- Providing standardised copy ID
- Validating copy against the relevant delivery specifications
- Providing copy status alerts
And its key benefits as…
- Centralised and simplified process
- Greater clarity and understanding of campaign copy requirements
- Tighter management of key project deadlines
- Clearly communicated rotation instructions
- Reduced risk of loss of media value
- Central point of contact for copy queries
- Standardised copy rotation instructions
- File formatting checked prior to delivery
Grand Visual and Kinetic have long had a cozy relationship and this JV perhaps further cements that?