This Day in Music is now available as an iPhone and iPad app but surely it’s something that DOOH networks would pay for also?Did you know for example that in 2006, ‘Echiniscus madonnae’ a new species of microscopic, water-dwelling, 8-legged water bear, was named after Madonna?
This is just one of hundreds of music trivia facts you can find on the new This Day in Music iPhone app. They also reveal for example…
- Which famous singer worked at Dunkin’ Donuts?
- Who are The Fir Trees?
- Who had a pet chimp that drank whisky?
- How Metallica got their name?
- Whose drummer was killed in a freak accident?
- What is the biggest selling rock album of all time?
Should you wish you can also see what song was No. 1 on the charts on the day you were born.