The Digital Signage Forum, the first of its kind in Greece, will take place on Wednesday 10th October 2007 in Athens at the Dais Conference Centre.
The conference is aiming at giving attendees the opportunity to hear first hand a number of relevant case studies as well as start a dialog with industry representatives and clients in order to share their insight.
More specifically, the conference will look into the following: –
- The business models behind Digital Signage
- Digital Signage Strategies
- Design of Content
- Barriers to growth
- Key players
- Key results
- Areas of growth
As well as my (overseas) presentation, Seb Tyack from Beam TV, will present case studies of the Nike Town and Nokia flagship retail stores.
Over two hundred (200) representatives from retail companies, advertisers, advertising agencies, media agencies will be attending the conference.
Greek Speakers include
- Sony Hellas (Stavros Blikas, Manager Sales Division)
- TVeez Hellas (Spiros Pantos, Business Development & Sales Manager)
- Intelligent Communication Media (Theodoros Leonidou, Managing Director)
- DSMS M-Data (Assimina Michaelidou, Marketing & Business Development Director)
- Optimal Vision (Marios Stamatelopoulos, Managing Partner)