signagelive is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person to join their sales team.
signagelive of course develop a multi-award winning web based platform that enables users to remotely manage rich media content for playback onto screens located anywhere in the world.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in new business development and be able to demonstrate experience of presenting and selling to senior executives.
They are looking for a business professional with an outgoing personality and a a broad skill set to include a good understand of IT hardware/software, business operations, marketing and sales experience.
The role will be challenging and varied to offer a rich variety of responsibilities that will include:
- Travel to reseller and customer offices throughout the UK and occasionally overseas to develop relationships and generate new business.
- Support existing signagelive distributors and resellers with product demonstrations and pre-sales activities.
- Attend trade shows and industry related events.
- Respond to inbound live chat, email and telephone sales enquiries.
- Provide web demonstrations to customers looking to purchase signagelive.
- Recommend hardware and services that compliment signagelive for reseller and customer projects.
- Respond to tender requests.
- Work closely with hardware vendors to maintain a firm understanding of new and emerging technologies to help keep signagelive ahead of the competition.
If you have a proven track record and want join their team, send your CV and supporting email telling them why you are perfect for the position to email@example.com.
No one called Fabian need apply and no agencies please.