Digital Signage Expo the world’s largest International Trade Show and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks, is raising the bar with a reformatted and expanded Conference Seminar Program in Las Vegas on Feb. 24/11.
Here’s how DSE’s Educational Conference Program is shaping up:.
- The curriculum of the seminar with industry professionals will be framed around the Digital Signage Expert Certification 7 Elements model to present that information within a structured learning experience, designed to illuminate all key components to successful strategic planning, budgeting, installation and operations.
- In addition to broad industry discussions on topical and relevant issues, DSE has created the framework for a flexible, fresh and dynamic curriculum that thematically addresses what business people at all levels in the industry need to know as a fundamental necessity – how to be successful, fluent, and hands-on in all areas of the industry that touch their business.
- Instruction will be a combination of theory and applied theory as each session will team professionals from a variety of disciplines within DOOH Networks, technology and content providers, as well as advertising agencies, aggregators, demand-side platform sellers, retailers, educational administrators, healthcare, restaurant, and stadium/venue operators, and many others invited to share their real business experience.
- Conference development for 2011 has been overseen by industry veterans selected for their specialized experience in each area represented by the eight educational tracks to serve on the respective Education Oversight Committees.
- Attendees who have been previously DS Certified can now apply their attendance at DSE seminars toward updating not just their education but also their professionally certified status through an organized renewal process where seminar hours will be worth points applicable for a renewal certificate.
Richard Lebovitz, educational and editorial director for Exponation LLC, which produces DSE said, “We believe that education is a true catalyst for industry growth in the DS sector and that, by creating a curriculum path to certification renewal, we can help flatten the learning curve and continue accelerating that growth toward industry maturation by better preparing the growing number of individuals engaged in this sectord. The support and guidance provided by the Digital Signage Experts Group from the beginning and throughout this process has been invaluable.”
Digital Signage Expo 2011, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo, Out-of-Home Network Show, and Digital Content Show, is scheduled for Feb. 22-24, 2011, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.