We travel to Munich on Monday for OVAB Europe’s 4th Digital Signage Conference on Tuesday Oct 19th and Wednesday 20th and our very own OVAB Europe Supper Club on the evening of Monday 18th for a select few.
Holding the conference together is the theme ‘Simplifying the Digital Signage Business‘ and there are still a few places left. Over the two day event there are 3 different tracks..
- Network Operations
In the keynote there will be 7 Super-Trends for 2011/2012 and presentations on Green Digital Signage, Internet Standards and Cloud Services leverage, Open Source, a 15 minute special with guests Broadsign, NEC Europe, ECE Flatmedia where they will discuss the Aggregator Business.
With networks like Amscreen, ECE flatmedia, Ströer Infoscreen and Wall AG attending and on the supplier side folks like Aopen, Ayuda, Broadsign, Intel, signagelive, Scala (and many others) there is truly going to be a great mix of people.
The first day has a truly great line up of speakers, including: -
- Ströer Infoscreen, Stefan Kuhlow ,CEO
- ECE Flatmedia, Oliver Poppelbaum, CEO
- Amscreen, Yasmina Siadatan, Business Development
- Specialized Software Services, Ahmed El Ridi, Manager
- SignageLive, Jason Cremins, CEO
- Ayuda Media Systems, Andreas Soupliotis, CEO
- Intel Coporation , Adrian Whelan, New Business Developer
- iSuppli, Sanju Khatri & Vincent Letang
- nova versa, Ilona Klevansky, Managing Director
- A-Design AG, Christa Angehrn, CEO
- n-tv, Swen Büttner, Managner Content Pool Content Licensing & Business TV
- Bluefox, Guillaume de la Tour, CEO
- Seen Media, Stefan Knoke, Managing Partner
- DNS multimedia factory GmbH, Federico Dreves & Frank Beckmann
- Wall AG, Christian Vogel, Head of Digital Outdoor
- AOpen, Anthony Gerrits, Business Manager
- Wincanton, Stefan Sam, Director Product Development
- Minicom Digital Signage, Ronni Guggenheim, CEO
- Edisonweb, Blochin Cuius, Business Development Manager
- ESAG, Eric Hubacher, CEO
And if that wasn’t enough to excite you there are great networking opportunities (there will, pretty much, be representatives from the whole Digital Signage value chain attending) and learning from last year the organisers have scheduled extra long breaks and provided enough space for privacy and space for 1:1′s). There’s even an evening event with German Beer (and for one who lived in Munich for 4 years I have to ask “is there any other kind?”).
As we have said before, with the combined efforts of both OVAB Europe and Invidis, this event is shaping up nicely to be a particularly good Digital Signage Conference and one not to be missed.