I try not to cover anything outside EMEA but this new company in Canada really caught my eye.
ScreenVox (nice name, I like) label themselves as an entirely new type of advertising agency – they call it the The Screen Network Agency!
Stephen Ghigliotty, President and Founder at ScreenVox said: –
“We are a new company committed to redefining the ad agency specifically for digital media networks. Many more screen networks are coming very soon. We are new voices for those screens…”
Stephen was previously Global Product Marketing Director at Digital View and before that at Freefone Inc. and Director of Interactive at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertisting Canada.
Like the Dagobert rules of content (which I received so much positive comment on) I particularly like ScreenVox’s brand content mandates, which they list as follows: –
- Engaging – you can’t look away
- Aware of the context – talk to me as if you are here
- Compelling – you still can’t look away
- Informative – tell me something I didn’t know until now
- Containing a clear call to action – what do I do next?
- Able to improve brand awareness – did the content make an impression?