Customer Engagement Technology World being held in New York Nov. 10-11 will include an educational program devoted to understanding the true value of advertising for brands through the DOOH/PBM and mobile media.
CETW is a leading international tradeshow and conference dedicated to delivering strategic, marketing and technical business solutions for organizations that are focused on enhancing their customer engagement programs through such digital media as kiosks/self-service, digital signage, digital out-of-home/place based media, mobile and other customer-facing technologies.
Hosted by leading agencies, brands, media buyers, network operators and research analysts, this two-day conference program will demonstrate the value of using these technologies for advertising success.
This advertising specific track will be presented as part of CETW’s multi-track educational program, and will include sessions such as:
- ‘Understand How Agencies Think About Their Brands’ Customer Engagement Technology Strategies’;
- ‘Digital Out-Of-Home Media Forecast’;
- ‘Strategies and Tools that Agencies, Media Buyers and Brands Need for Successful DOOH/PBM Network Advertising’;
- ‘Beyond Digital Displays: Strategies for Effective Digital Communications’;
- ‘Reaching Your Customers: Leveraging Accountability and Analytics to Select DOOH Network Advertising’;
- ‘Strategy First: Incorporating Digital Signage into a Campaign Strategy’;
- ‘Realizing ROI With Your Digital Out-of-Home Network’.
“CETW is proud to be answering the needs of the industry by addressing the issues surrounding advertising in these customer engagement technologies,” says Lawrence Dvorchik, general manager, CETW. “We are very excited to help spur the continued growth of these advertising technologies for brands and agencies, and provide attendees with two full days of education on the critical elements of utilizing DOOH, PBM and mobile media in advertising campaigns.”
The Educational Series is only one of a series of events taking place in association with the show. Others include the Experts Tour, presented by Minicom; ‘Cooking Up Content: From Concept to Screen’ sponsored by Harris; Technology Tours, sponsored by St. Clair Interactive; a ‘Speed’ Digital Signage Training Program; and more.
CETW’s online registration expires at the end of the week.