Dynamax Technologies  are looking for an Inbound Marketing Exec, based in their Blackburn, Lancashire Office.
Dynamax offer a competitive salary based on experience, 26 days holiday a year (excluding bank holidays), company sponsored personal pension and private health.
A ‘rough guide’ to skills required are ….
- Marketing as first skill, not technical as first skill – preferred CIM or similar
Proficient in inbound marketing (i.e. Getting found by customers) rather than proficient in outbound marketing (Mailers, Brochures, Exhibitions- i.e. Permission/Interruption Marketing )
- Should not be frightened of web sites – i.e. Can use WordPress or similar CMS rather than actually create a web site from scratch using code!
- Skilled in conducting web site audits on page effectiveness/bounce rates/stickiness and changing as appropriate to maintain maximum retention etc.
- Should be lucid, intelligent, and most of all a good writer who can contribute to blogs (ours and others) and who likes to contribute thought leadership.
- Should understand the relevance of all internet touch points (social, PPC, Natural search, Alexa, Dmoz etc) and how to maximise their effectiveness for us and actually execute on that.
- Should enjoy a ‘start up’ (i.e. Sometimes ‘all hands to the pump’) type environment rather than used to commanding large budgets and simply finding suppliers to do the actual work.
- Contribute to the overall company marketing strategy and tactics (both internal & external)
- As part of this willing to ‘shake the tree’ if needed to drive company forward
An eye for design would be useful.
- Happy to work on inbound lead qualification as and when needed.
Please email any CV’s to howard (at) digitalsignage.NET with an indication of expected salary. Closing Date for applications 9th Feb 2011