The presentation titles and topics are now in from all the speakers for the Digital Signage Asia 2007 conference and I have listed them below.
The event of course is just 4 weeks away now.
Barnaby Page is moderating the event and I have been asked to close the conference with a summary of the whole 2 days’ worth of speakers and presentations and set the scene for going forward.
- Bill Gerba, Co-founder & CEO, Wirespring Technologies
“Building successful networks that maximise ROI”
- Dr. Rajeev Sharma, Co-founder & CEO, VideoMining Corp.
“Technology-enabled network rating and the benefits for Brands / Retailers”
- Ravi Kiran, CEO, South Asia, Starcom MediaVest Group & CEO, Asia, Specialist Solutions, Starcom MediaVest Group
“Metrics required for integrating Digital Signage networks into a Brand’s media plan”
- Partho Dasgupta, CEO, Future Media
“Setting objectives, planning, deploying and managing content for a multi-store, multi-format, multi-in-store location networks”
- GS Sridhar, President, Outdu
“Technology and the future of Digital Signage – potential, possibilities & pitfalls”
- Alex Hughes, Strategic Director, Amigo Digital
“Competing for Attention – Content development for in-store and OOH digital networks”
- Nick Gale, Founder, Realisation
“Key criteria for achieving greater content solutions”
- Kelly Canavan, Marketing Development, Manager, 3M
“Optimising ROI of Digital Communication Networks”
- Govind Shrikhande, CEO, Shoppers’ Stop
“Changing consumer lifestyles in India and the opportunity for Digital Communication Networks”
- Yuval Molnar, APAC Account Manager, TruMedia
“Measuring audience, not just traffic – using technology to measure your ROI”
- Rajesh Jog, CEC, VJIVE Networks
“Digital Consumer Engagement & Activation”
- Christian Vaglio-Giors, MD, Neo Advertising
“Defining & Achieving ROI for Carrefour Live”
- Dan Ginsburg– CEO – TAG Media Network
“In-Store TV – Digital Signage or Television ?”
- Adrian Cotterill, Industry Analyst and Interim Exec
“Setting the Pace – Lessons for a successful Digital Out of Home Future”
Seriously, is this not one of the best speaker lists you have seen outside the US?