Scala will offer various insights into the future of digital signage and the latest industry developments at their Scala Connected Signage Conference (CSC) – Americas & Oceania this spring.
The CSC will offer dynamic presentations from reputable industry speakers and the latest innovations from digital signage exhibitors, as well as company and product updates from Scala.
Highlights from the 2011 CSC – Americas & Oceania include keynote Presentations…
- “Anonymous Video Analytics: What you can measure, you can manage,” presented by Haroon Mirza, Director of Business Development, Anonymous Video Analytics (AVA), Intel Corporation
- “The Digital Customer Experience: Using Connected Technologies to Enable Deeper Engagements,” presented by Ray Carlin, Vice President and General Manager, Retail Solutions, HP
- “Revenue Road Map for DOOH Signage,” presented by Alan High, President and General Manager, Clear Channel Spectacolor & Mall Divisions
- “ROI – The Real Story: Digital Signage as a Tool to Generate a Return for the Company,” presented by Luc Heijnen, Managing Director of Troades, and Adrian Weidmann, Founder of StoreStream Metrics
Other sessions include:
- Scala Product Roadmap — Presented by Jeff Porter, Executive Vice President of Scala’s Expert’s Group, and Peter Cherna, Vice President of Scala Research & Development
- “Getting Techie” — A casual, relaxed and “spirited” Q & A session with Scala’s research and development team
- Partner Speed Networking — An up-tempo networking session for Scala Partners.
The CSC 2011 will also offer educational tracks for Latin American and Caribbean Scala Partners.
Conference attendees will have an opportunity to connect with digital signage companies that will be exhibiting their products and services including IAdea, MediaVue Systems, Equus, IBASE Technology, Minicom Digital Signage, Peerless Industries, AccuWeather, Seneca and NEXCOM.
Several representatives from Scala’s management team will be attending, including Chief Executive Officer Gerard Bucas; Tom Nix, Vice President of Scala Americas & Oceania; Oscar Elizaga, Vice President of Scala EMEA, India & Latin America; Andy McRae, General Manager, Scala Canada; and Tom Wetmore, General Manager of SignChannel.
Members of Scala’s sales and technical teams for the Americas and Oceania region also will be present.
For more information about the Scala Connected Signage Conference visit: www.scala.com/about/events.