Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
The Screenmedia Professionals Conference is being held with #ScreenMediaExpo and is a paid for event being held May 18th 2011 (that’s day 1 of the show) at the (same venue) Earls Court 1 Conference Centre between 10:00am – 4:30pm.
Billed as a dedicated conference for the Place-Based Media sector it comprises a full day of cutting edge presentations tailored for Digital Media Professionals
This conference will look at recent innovations, examine trends and explore the market opportunity for marketing, technology and investor stakeholders.
High value presentations from recognised industry thought leaders will look afresh at experiences and recent insights where leading thinkers are finding inspiration and looking for new commercial angles.
- The Intel “Connected Store” – A vision for a rich brand interaction
Jose Avalos, Director of Retail & Digital Signage for Intel Corporation in the Embedded & Communications Group
- European Digital Out Of Home Media Forecast vs The Rest of World Leo Kivijarv, Ph.D. Vice President of Research, PQ Media
- Display market trends and opportunities. Mike Fisher
- Boosting the effectiveness of outdoor advertising Christine Outram MIT SENSEable City Lab
- Up front and personal: The future of DOOH Communications
Neil Brown New Business Manager, 3M Europe
- Optimising Advertising – Driven Digital Out Of Home Network processes Madalyn Roker Client Services Director, EMEA,
Tickets are £195.00 plus VAT. Seats are limited to 150.
May 18th 2011, Earls Court Conference Centre