The LoveContent Judging Panel announced the nominations for next week’s inaugural LoveContent Awards, to be held at ScreenMedia Expo 2011 on the evening of 18th May.
At a keenly debated morning session held today at Spafax’s London HQ, the judging team worked their way through over 120 submissions to single out 13 of the very best digital-out-of-home campaigns across the 5 creative award categories.
The nominations covering the prizes for Best Digital-Out-Of-Home Campaign, Digital Out-Of-Home Innovation Award, Best Use of A Digital Medium, Interactivity Award and the Non-Advertising Content Award have been revealed (in no particular order) as:
- BA Caribbean Live : BEING / Ocean Outdoor
- Mercedes Take-Off : Impact BBDo / Spafax
- Smile For London : CBS Outdoor
- Castrol – ‘Right Oil Right Car’ : Clear Channel Create/Ogilvy
- Intimissimi Striptease : DOOH.IT
- Nike – ‘Write The Future’ : Wieden+Kennedy/Grand Visual
- Glaceau Vitamin Water : London Fashion Week – CBS Outdoor
- Lynx Excite ‘Angel Ambush’ : Mindshare / Grand Visual
- Ford Grand C-Max – Innovation In Your Hand : Mindshare / Ogilvy / Grand Visual
- Yell Destinations : Rapier / JCDecaux
- IBM’s Smarter City : JFK Airport / Monster Media
- Avatar : Zenith Media / InWindow Outdoor
- Burberry Glaceau : London Fashion Week – Sedley Place
The winners for the Digital Format Award, Best New Digital Site and the prestigious Industry Award will be revealed alongside all the other winners at the gala evening Awards Event kicking off at 5:30pm, Wednesday 18th in Earl’s Court.
To see the nominations and other submissions – either go online at www.lovecontent.org or visit the LoveContent Gallery Installation at ScreenMedia Expo.