The Mobile Marketing Association will host a full-day workshop on The Fundamentals of Mobile Marketing Success on August 3rd in Chicago.
Designed for beginner to intermediate mobile marketers, the workshop will offer tactical takeaways and best practices for increased customer engagement and bottom-line impact.
Participants will leave with:
- An overview of the mobile consumer including universal behaviors and attitudes;
- Knowledge of the latest mobile capabilities;
- Actionable steps for developing and executing successful programs;
- A road map to the mobile marketing ecosystem;
- Opportunities for employing mobile marketing to engage customers through mobile.
The workshop will be headed by John Arnold, the MMA’s director of education.
Those interested can register here.