The #AVAwards 2011, which is to be held on Friday 30 September this year, has released its shortlist. Digital Signage featured in three categories: DS product of the year, Digital Signage project of the year and Digital Signage manufacturer of the year.
The nominations are:
Digital Signage Product of the year
- Datapath – x4 Wall Controller
- SpinetiX – HMP200 Hyper Media Player and Fusion Software
- LG Business Solutions – LG SuperSign
Digital Signage project of the year
- dZine – Onboard promotional infotainment for P&O ferries
- Scala – holyfields – quick service restaurant
- C-nario – National Bank of Greece’s First i-Bank Concept Store
- Onelan – Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion (Ministry of Science and Innovation) de Madrid
- Remote Media – SignageLive
As a Digital Signage manufacturer SignageLive has become more flexible and multilingual in the past year, adopting the latest technology trends. The company has increased its support for SMIL, iPad, Android and iOS plus on its platform.
Jason Cremins told us exclusively “We are delighted to be nominated for the ‘Digital Signage Manufacturer of the Year’ AV Award, we have grown rapidly over the last 12 months through the development of our multi-lingual capabilities and support for the widest range of devices and operating systems of any digital signage platform.
“As a reseller focused company, we are very appreciative of our distributors and reseller partner across the world who continue to make signagelive a great success.”
Prysm are also a finalist in the awards in the Projection or Display Product of the Year category.
The winners will be announced during a gala dinner at the Hilton on Park Lane in Central London.