If you haven’t already registered to attend the International Scala Conference Sept. 14-15 in Noordwijkerhout near Amsterdam, this lineup of speakers, just received, should spur you to do so.
Starting Day One off will be Gerard Bucas, CEO of Scala, who will update you with the latest Scala News and share Scala’s view on future market developments.
One keynote will be by Adrian Cotterill, our own editor-in-chief of DailyDOOH, who, as readers know, has great experience in and knowledge of the digital signage industry, so I expect his presentation to be anything but dull.
Another keynote will be by Florian Rotberg of OVAB/invidis who will speak on the latest business developments in the digital signage arena and give a valuable up to date digital sigage market overview. I personally haven’t heard Rotberg speak before, but he’s known to have lots of insight into what’s going on in the industry.
And HP will share its market vision and plans with you in two special keynote sessions. In one, José Avalos will speak about ‘Intel’s involvement in Digital Signage and Embedded Retailing’ and will discuss Intel’s technology, platforms and industry initiatives. I heard Avalos speak at ScreenMediaExpo, and know he has lots of ideas.
A Mid- & Longer-term Scala roadmap will be presented to you by Scala Expert Jeff Porter.
Scala expert Peter Cherna will present highlights of the latest developments incorporated in Scala 5 Release 6 and he will give you a sneak preview of ‘What is yet to come…’. Cherna wowed the audience with one of the most interesting presentations at Scala’s conference in Philadelphia earlier this year.
And then there’s James Fine & Stephane Bastien of Telecine. With another keynote on ‘Where there is Scala….there is a way!’ They’ll look at 10 successful Scala projects from a concept and content perspective that go beyond what Scala can do out of the box and give a peek at how they were done. Their presentation in Philadelphia garnered lots of questions.
Beyond these, do you need more reasons to visit?
How about these Best In Class Project Presentations:
- Burger King UK – Come and find out the recipe of success that delivered 63% sales uplift.
- Boux Avenue – Find out how this network of IAdea photo frames and HD Players is showcasing high end lingerie.
- Learn find out how Scala is driving multiple video walls in the UK’s soon- to-launch Olympic Park shopping mall.
- Dennis Michalski of Newroom Media will discuss how an innovative Interactive Ordering System is crucial for New Quick Service Restaurant Concept holyfields.
- The presentation by Mohamed Rafeeq, CEO of Scala India, on ‘Comprehensive Signage Solutions for Airports’ will give you insights on the impressive digital network at Terminal 3 of New Delhi International Airport.
- Ahmed ElRidi, with his talk on ’Digital Signage for World Class Hotels’ will present the digital signage solution for the flagship Hotel Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah, installed by AIMS.
- Leszek Golonka of DDS Poland will present ‘Campus News’, a new digital signage project dedicated to high schools and universities in Poland.
It also sounds like the exhibits around the conference will be fairly extensive, as well. You’ll be able to see the latest product developments of leading companies in the digital signage arena in the 1000 square meters exhibit hall. HP, Intel, Adder, AOpen, Christie, Datapath, DOBIT, Canvys, IAdea, iBASE, Mdina Media, mediaVue, Nexcom, Panphonics, Peerless, Pufferfish and StreamAlot will all be there.
To top it off, you can take advantage of a private meeting to discuss the features and benefits of Scala Ad Manager, hosted by Andy McRae and John Devonshire, experts on ad-based networks. These hour-long sessions will deliver a personalized approach on how this technology can be used in a variety of ways. You’ll be able to be able to book your time-slot in advance.
We’ll let you know more soon, but we do urge you to book now. You can register here.