An informative free webinar for professionals in all industries who are thinking about, or want to take the first step in implementing a digital signage program, will be presented by Digital Signage Expo, international trade show and conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technologies and digital out-of-home networks, in cooperation with the Digital Signage Federation.
The hour-long webinar will be comprised of three 15-minute presentations, followed by a 15-minute Q&A on Tuesday, Oct. 11/11 from 2pm to 3pm EST/11:00am to 12:00pm PST. Anyone interested in learning more about the fundamentals of a digital signage program as well as what’s new in digital signage technology and best practices in digital signage content are encouraged to register and attend. Registration can be done online here.
Titled ‘Putting Digital Signage to Work For You’, this dynamic webinar will be presented by three leading industry experts who will address some of the topics that will be top of mind for attendees at DSE 2012:
- Getting Started in Digital Signage, presented by Alan Brawn, partner, Brawn Consulting, DSF Education Committee Chairman;
- What’s New in Digital Signage Technology, presented by Jeff Porter, executive vice- president, Scala Expert’s Group;
- Best Practices in Digital Signage Content, presented by Adrian Weidmann, founder and communications architect, StoreStream Metrics.
DSE and the DSF are cooperating on this webinar as part of the DSF’s monthly educational series. Through its Education Committee, the DSF is dedicated to creating and disseminating an educational program that will result in member companies operating more professionally, productively, profitably and responsibly.
Attendees will learn:
- What are the key elements for a successful digital signage deployment;
- How digital signage can be used to solve communications problems;
- What value digital signage has in the eyes of the client;
- How return on investment and return on objectives are realized;
- What best practices exist for determining where, when, how and what your audience is looking at;
- How audience behavior relates to optimizing the efficacy of digital signage from both display location and content strategy and design perspectives;
- How the newest technology innovations make digital signage easy to use as well as affordable.
By the way, a reminder that another free webinar takes place today, Sept. 21 at 2pm EST/11am PST on the ’25 Gotcha’s of Digital Signage’.
Mike White, president of Multi-Media Solutions, a commercial A/V systems integration company, will concentrate on the 25 most memorable business lessons he has learned through experience as an audio visual systems integrator in digital signage.
This webcast will benefit not just those who install for a living, but also anyone who is faced with the task of overseeing a digital signage installation. You can still register here.