Gail Chiasson, North American Editor
The Digital Signage Federation is sponsoring three free back-to-back hour-long webinar events on January 17 and 18, from 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST/11:00am to 12:00pm PST, and on January 19 at 11 am EST.
Two of those that we think will be of most interest are: –
On Tuesday, January 17 both Digital Signage Expo and DSF will cooperatively present Putting Digital Signage to Work For You, Part II. This webinar is a continuation of the October event, ‘Putting Digital Signage to Work for You’. Designed for professionals in all industries who are thinking of implementing a digital signage program, the event will be separated into five nine-minute sessions, with a Q&A sessioin at the end. Five leading industry experts – Jeremy Gavin of Screenfeed, Jonathan Brawn of Brawn Consulting, Patrick Quinn of PQ Media, Steve Gurley of Symon Communications, and Spencer Graham of WVU Information – will present how to:
- Discover new content sources for your network and best practices for implementation;
- Gain an understanding of video wall display types and their role within the larger context of digital signage;
- Discover emerging opportunities and challenges facing digital place-based networks;
- Understand the new mobile ecosystem and how to enhance the mobile experience through the convergence of digital signage;
- Gain insight into best practices for assembling an effective digital signage team.
You can register here for the Jan.17 webinar.
On Thursday, January 19, 11am EST, the DSF-sponsored webcast will be presented by William Kazman, CEO of iTeam Inc.. This webinar will cover iTeam’s logistics lessons learned from thousands of digital signage installations in locations as varied as corporate, retail, hospitality, healthcare, finance, transportation, entertainment and restaurants.
This webcast will examine:
- Different approaches to managing a digital signage rollout;
- Risks that are commonly overlooked and how to manage them;
- Site surveys and installation preparation;
- Display placement, mounting options, and toolkit considerations;
- Identifying hidden cost drivers before it’s too late.
If you are planning a digital signage rollout or in the middle of one, this is a ‘must’ webinar for you. Registration for the Jan. 19 event is available here.