Whitlock is a global leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services. They help clients maximize, standardize and protect the value of their audiovisual technology investments.
Whitlock has 25 locations across the U.S. and is a founder and partner in the Global Presence Alliance, which provides systems integration, standards, quality control and support for audiovisual services worldwide.
Whitlock is seeking Junior and Senior Level Account Executives for key markets nationwide. The ideal candidates would have a proven track record, strong business development skills and experience managing and growing enterprise-level, global accounts.
Positions entail relationship management with Director and C-level Executives and oversight of AV technology solutions and managed services delivered by Whitlock. Experience in AV, IT or telecommunications is preferred. A strong understanding of technology implementations and the ability to work closely with key technical and project management professionals are also a plus.
Whitlock offers competitive base salaries, large commission structures with unlimited earnings potential, comprehensive benefits packages, career advancement opportunities and an employee-friendly atmosphere.
- An aggressive, self-starter with enthusiastic attitude and focus on solution and relationship sales
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level
- Excellent networking, public speaking and communications skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Infocomm CTS (preferred, not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years direct selling experience in AV, videoconferencing or related technology
Click on this link to go to the Whitlock Career Page. Select the Sales tab and apply for the New York City position.