François de Gaspé Beaubien To Speak In Milan
Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
The 53rd FEPE Congress in Milan which we could best describe to the uninitiated as being the ‘Davos of OOH’ continues with its impressive line of up speakers.
With a big emphasis on networking, attendees gather on Wednesday 13th June with the congress itself taking place on the Thursday 14th and Friday 15th June.
There are dinners on both the Thursday and Friday evenings, one of them will be casual, the other a more formal Gala Dinner.
Anyway. the latest addition to the already impressive speaker line up is Zoom Media’s Chairman and Chief Coaching Officer, François de Gaspé Beaubien.
Other high profile speakers include: –
- Nancy Fletcher – President and CEO of the American Outdoor Advertising Association
- Jeremy Male – CEO of JCDecaux UK and Northern Europe
- Annie Rickard – CEO of Posterscope
- Steve Ridley – Global Chief Executive of Kinetic Worldwide
- William Eccleshare – Global CEO of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings
- Naren Patel – Chief Executive at Primesight Ltd
- Bob Wootton – Director of Media and Advertising at ISBA (Incorporated Society of British Advertisers)
- Dirk Wiedenmann – CEO of Stroer Germany
- James Whitmore – Managing Director, Postar (UK)
- Andrea Mezzasalma – Head of Audience Research at Sky Italia
- Chris Tyquin – Joint MD Goa Billboards, Australia
FEPE tell us that they already have delegates booked from all over the world; including Africa, The Middle East, China, USA, Australia, Russia and of course Europe.