The folks behind the exceptionally good UNWIRED  Newsletter (bits from it I have shared with you in the past) are branching out a little and doing a 1 day training seminar entitled “Audio Visual Trends and Technologies for the Workplace”
In their words…
Unwired presents their new one day course for anyone who is involved in creating inspiring and effective working environments, it will unravel and explain the very latest Audio Visual trends, technologies and case studies.
Delegates will understand the basic principles of design and integration of audio visual systems into the modern work space as well as specialist areas from receptions and atria, to meeting rooms, brainstorm rooms and collaborative space and how these technologies benefit the worker.
The course is non technical and is aimed at all levels of experience. You will be guided through the latest technologies by experts in each field and be shown case studies of spaces where the solutions have been implemented.
From LED displays and immersive technology, acoustics, projection and displays, control systems and video conferencing, you’ll get a thorough grounding in all the key areas of audio and video as well as a discussion on issues such as integration into the built environment, lighting levels and optimal space configuration.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the latest AV technologies and their benefits and applications
- Quick reference Design Guide for designing team and collaborative workspaces
- Understand what to look for in a AV Consultant and AV Futures
- RIBA CPD accredited seminar from BOSE on Audio Performance by Design
There are three dates available I believe…
- 21st February 2008, Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London. W1B 1A
- May 2008, Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London. W1B 1A
- June 2008, Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London. W1B 1A
You can book online at http://www.unwired.eu.com/AVtraining.html  or email Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a delegate fee of £349+VAT.