After eight (no doubt long) years it looks like Nurlan Urazbaev, former Director, Market and Media Intelligence and former Marketing Director at BroadSign International has moved on.
We had heard a rumour that he wanted to do something different and whilst we haven’t seen any official announcement from either party, his LinkedIn profile  now lists him as Media and Advertising Specialist: Digital Signage Advertising, Content Strategy, Media Relations Nurlan & Co..
His new business offers: –
- Full-cycle press-release production and distribution (writing, editing, approvals, distribution to wires and trade pubs)
- Helping companies find the most efficient ways to promote and advertise their business
- Professional writing for marketing, trade pubs or general press (magazines, newspapers, news portals)
- Helping digital signage networks develop the right content strategy for their business model (define playlist length, content slot duration, type of content, content format/style, content copy writing, establish ROI criteria, ad effectiveness metrics, CPMs, CPAs, etc.)
- Assisting digital signage networks in building their media sales workflow
So it looks like he will be making use of all his BroadSign experience and staying in the industry … I just wonder if he will start blogging?