Just briefly, as we will be covering The DailyDOOH Gala Awards in a bit more detail over the weekend and early next week, here are the winners from last night’s award ceremony at Banqueting House, Whitehall, London…
- Best QSR / Bar or Restaurant Deployment: Subway | Real Digital Media
- Best Digital Poster or Street Furniture Implementation : Intelligent Street Furniture – Paris | JCDecaux
- Best High Street/Supermarket /Convenience Store or Forecourt Deployment : Amscreen Forecourt Network | Amscreen
- Best Stadium/Office Building/Corporate / Hotel, Hospitality or Leisure Install: Bloomberg | Téléciné Multimedia
- Best Original Digital Billboard: Two Towers West | Ocean Outdoor
- Best Digital Out of Home Campaign: Microloan Foundation’s Pennies For Life DLKWLowe | Absolute | United Studios | Grand Visual | Ocean Outdoor
Two other awards were also given at the prestigious black tie event: BroadSign collected their ‘Reggie’ for being #1 in our Top 10 Digital Signage Vendors 2012 list and Gerard Bucas, in asbentia (unfortunately Gerard missed his connecting flight to London via New York late on Wednesday evening), was given a Lifetime Achievement Award.