The 22nd October DPAA Summit Video Everywhere sure has lined up an impressive list of speakers and thankfully they don’t seem to be the ‘usual’ sort of suspects.
At first glance it looks like new DPAA President Barry Frey is not afraid to shake things up a bit – I tend to agree, it’s nice to see an agenda that is not simply a list of DPAA members as speakers but let’s hope they do not have too many panels, Ed, and is really out to make a great impression with his first summit.
Here’s the speaker list at the moment (there is a suggestion that a few more, may be added a bit later)…
- Jon Bond, Chief Tomorroist, Tomorro LLC
- David Cohen, Chief Media Officer, Universal McCann
- Phil Cowdell, President, Client Services, GroupM
- Rupert Day, Global CEO, tenthavenue
- Barry Frey, President & CEO, Digital Place-based Advertising Association
- Jackie Kulesza, Senior Vice President/Video Investment Director, Starcom USA
- Janet Levine, Associate Media Director, Mindshare
- Bob Liodice, President & CEO, Association of National Advertisers
- Barry Lowenthal, President, The Media Kitchen
- Kristian Magel, Executive Vice President, Director, National Broadcast, Initiative U.S.
- Jack Myers, Chairman, Myers Media Business Network
- Lyle Schwartz, Managing Partner, Director Research & Marketplace Analysis, GroupM Worldwide
- Robert Tas, Managing Director, Head of Digital Marketing, JPMorgan Chase & Company
- David Verklin, Operating Partner, Calera Capital