Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
It might be that for one year at least, whilst #dse2014 is being held at the Sands Convention Centre (it returns in 2015 to the LVCC) that the exhibition floor area and the conference rooms may feel, well a bit weird BUT the floor plan itself looks mighty impressive.
A couple of things to note (and we may add to this as we look in more detail at the floor plan): –
- No one has a single booth larger than Intel, stand #1305
- It appears that Samsung has TWO booths #901 and #909 (which in total space add up larger than Intel)
- Wireless Ronin are still listed as exhibiting but as they have sold their usual stand, what will they do – line dancing?
- Nice to see a great content company – in this instance Arsenal Media, upping the ante and taking a stand (again), booth #325
- RMG Networks are sort of, a first time exhibitor (they exhibited as Symon last year)
- Look out perhaps for a Minicom style guided (expert) tour as we note that Ronni Guggenheim’s new sinecure, Barix Technologies has booth #1716