Philadelphia-based Almo Professional A/V has launched a new Content Creation Services Program for digital signage, interactive and video production.
The new services allow Almo partners to offer content creation as part of the initial installation and the ongoing maintenance package to include in a sale. Almo is showcasing its content creation services and offering a Content Creation for Digital Signage session during its E4 AV Tour, which stops in Dallas on March 11.
“Our integrators have a wealth of experience installing displays, distributing signals and controlling digital signage solutions,” says Sam Taylor, executive vice-president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “However, one area that has been underdeveloped is the ability to provide content creation services to round out their offerings.
“As the first distributor to offer our own private label content creation services, we are enabling our integrators to provide a true end-to-end digital signage solution for their customers and enjoy increased margins from the services revenue.”
While integrators can provide the hardware, media players and connections, the content can now be white labeled, branded and they will now be able to sell it to their customers.
Whether the client is in need of a single asset or full-scale custom content project, Almo’s content creation team has the experience and expertise to design it.
Almo’s creative services offers various packages:
- Digital Menu Boards – Allowing the flexibility of changing pricing, menu items and features, this is suitable for smaller chain restaurants ranging from upscale casual dining to quick serve.
- Live TV with L-Bar – Offering live TV broadcasting of news or sporting events while a smaller portion of the display focuses on the client’s business. eg. Bars and restaurants can feature drink specials or seasonal menu items, or the healthcare professional’s waiting room might display new clinical offerings and services.
- Lobby Welcome Sign – Helping the client make a lasting impression with lobby welcome signs, this can be customized to include the company’s branding, and the lobby sign can facilitate directional needs or used for internal communications.
- Ultra HD 4K Video Clips – Giving choice from hundreds of stock 4K video clips that provide stunning content. The library includes everything from outdoor scenery, sports, lifestyle and everything else in between. Almo also offers custom editing as well as sound design and audio mixing to the clips to make them perfect for a specific installation project.
- Custom Content Offerings – If it can be imagined, the content team can create it. Some custom options include video walls, way finding and directory screens, interactive kiosks, waiting room signs and more.
At E4 Dallas, the session will take attendees through the different options of how to offer these services to a client. Real-world installations and case studies will be shown as examples of how to implement content creation into a business model.
E4 Dallas takes place March 11, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Dallas, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This free event, including parking, is for for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. The E4 AV program can be accessed on demand during and after each event for instructor videos, copies of the course presentations and live Twitter updates.
We understand that another session will be held in Orlando in April.