You don’t need to be looking for investment to attend this year’s DailyDOOH Investor Conference .
This exclusive event for C-Suite executives, is now in its 15th year and brings executives from established AdTECH, Digital Signage and Out of Home companies, Entrepreneurs, Founders and Owners of Technology and Media startups together with Private Equity Firms, Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Landlords, Retailers and Transport Authorities.
The conference will take place on Thursday October 13, 2022 and will be chaired by DailyDOOH Editor in Chief Adrian Cotterill.
Past chairmen include: –
- 2021 No Conference due to #Covid19 pandemic
- 2020 No Conference due to #Covid19 pandemic
- 2019 Adrian J Cotterill
- 2018 Adrian J Cotterill
- 2017 Adrian J Cotterill
- 2016 Adrian J Cotterill
- 2015 Adrian J Cotterill and Stephen Nesbit
- 2014 Adrian J Cotterill and Stephen Nesbit
- 2013 Adrian J Cotterill and Stephen Nesbit
- 2012 Adrian J Cotterill and Stephen Nesbit
- 2011 Adrian J Cotterill and Stephen Nesbit
- 2010 Adrian J Cotterill and Stuart Armstrong
- 2009 Stephen Nesbit
- 2008 Keith Kelsen
- 2007 Kevin Covert and Ken Sonenclar
- 2006 David DeGiorgi
Attending this event will help you understand the key trends in AdTECH, Digital Signage and Out of Home and stay abreast of future technology trends in today’s fast-paced digital environment.
As well as hearing from world-class innovators and speakers, as they discuss the opportunities in the industry you will gain invaluable insight on the criteria being used by investors in capital raise efforts as well as network with other successful entrepreneurs and senior industry executives.
The conference takes place as part of New York Digital Signage Week, Monday October 10 to Friday 14, 2022.